Exponential growth of the Being

ΛΟΓΙΝΟC

Exponential growth of the Being

Postby ΛΟΓΙΝΟC » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:49 am

Balance is a crucial element necessary for outward expansion and difficult to obtain without a clear understanding of how balance is achieved.
The first and only rule of measure that an individual may clearly use to obtain a factor or number from which to begin the process of balancing is truth. Truth may be figured by ones truthfulness to himself and others. This includes only verifiable truth and demands that which he cannot prove be projected as such. Once a good idea of the reality of one's truthfulness to himself and others is established he may now set the bounds for his reason. His ability to reason is directly in proportion to his truth. That which he knows is true and propagates as truth. This can be depicted via the zodiac circle. With libra at the bottom a line from cancer to libra represents truth/ rightness and from libra to Capricorn reason. Feeling and desire can be depicted the same with feeling from cancer to libra and desire from libra to cap. Truth being the only measurable and rectifiable. One may also gain more truth. This allows the individual to grow proportionately. The relationship of truth/rightness and capacity for reason is to that of the diameter. The margin for accuracy within reason/ unreasonable being dependent on the possession of truth, whole truth, partial truth, and greater truth is that of π. Within a tolerance of π he may act without ill consequence. Once in balance he may grow Exponentially as a man with vast truth has vast capacity for feeling and proportionate desire.

I will include a picture once I get one uploaded to dropbox
Satan
Site Admin

Re: Exponential growth of the Being

Postby Satan » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:12 am

That's some deep shit brother.
Denyurmaker76

Re: Exponential growth of the Being

Postby Denyurmaker76 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:16 am

That was my exact response earlier Satan.